Thursday 16 February 2012

Prayer on the ground of the Temple of Solomon




During a program broadcast from Brazil, on IURD TV, at noon, Monday, 19/01, Bishop Romualdo Panceiro, together with the Bishop Jadson Santos and other Pastors, cry out for the people that sent the names and pictures to be placed in the columns of the future King Salomon Temple, who is still in construction, so that as the Temple is raised, also the life of those who sent the names and pictures will have the same evolution.

“He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” (Revelation 3:12)

“We want that, as well as these columns they are being raised, the life of these people also be transformed, and that next pictures that they will take, will show their life transformed” determined Bishop Jadson.

The names of the members from UCKG Ireland also will be placed in the columns of King Solomon Temple.

To send your name or for more information, asks to a Pastor on the UCKG Help Centre near your house or contact us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment